This program is offered via live streaming to ensure that you have access to timely CME opportunities during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. All content will be available on-demand for convenient access.
Live Dissections * Narrated Surgeries * Renowned International Faculty * Panel Discussions * Interactive Sessions
In this pandemic era, it is more essential than ever for otolaryngologists to remain up to date with the latest advances in endoscopic treatment of disorders of the sinuses, Eustachian tube and ear. This highly interactive course will focus on rhinologic topics, including surgery of the skull base, frontal sinus and orbit; treatment of Eustachian tube dysfunction, including balloon dilation techniques; and innovative technologies for endoscopic and exoscopic ear surgery.
Program highlights include:
- State-of-the-art lectures led by world renowned experts
- Interactive case presentations and panel discussions
- Narrated surgeries with audience participation
- Live dissection laboratories of fresh cadaver specimens with audience interaction
- Keynote address by David Kennedy, MD
You will leave this course with an understanding of new treatment paradigms and emerging technologies and get a glimpse into the future of this cutting-edge field with talks given by international experts.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the latest surgical techniques for the treatment of patients with chronic sinusitis and otitis
- Integrate current methods for the diagnosis and treatment of patients with Eustachian tube disorders
- Evaluate the role of balloon dilation to enhance drainage and ventilation of the sinonasal and otologic pathways
- Apply a team-based approach to treat patients with disorders of the pituitary and skull base
- Demonstrate the role of endoscopes and exoscopes for ear surgery with an emphasis on anatomy, surgical technique, and case-based discussion of indications, pearls and pitfalls
- Cadaver Dissection Demonstration with Sinus Surgery by David Kennedy, MD
- Endoscopic Orbital Surgery with DCR by Ralph Metson, MD
- Endoscopic Eustachian Tube Surgery with Balloon Dilation by Dennis S. Poe, MD, PhD
- Endoscopic and Exoscopic Ear Surgery by Daniel J. Lee, MD
This course will be live-streamed. All presentations and course materials will be available immediately on-demand to watch and review at your convenience for 90 days.
The program features real-time audience-response questions, live dissection laboratories, narrated surgeries, and interactive Q&A sessions allowing you to pose specific questions to our expert faculty via online chat.
All live-stream sessions are eligible for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ as well as other relevant credits.
- 23.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Commensurate Credits from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the European Union of Medical Specialists